Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Favorite Server: BC2
Germany

Contributor

Membership

23 Jun 2015, 01:05

Hallo zusammen.

Heute habe ich einen automatischen Ban auf eurem Server erhalten.
Grund: <i>You were permanently banned for your unusual Killrate</i>
Meine K/D betrug zu dem Zeitpunkt annäherend 60+/30+.
Ich spiele sehr gerne auf eurem Server und würde es auch weiterhin gerne tun, weshalb ich auch um einen Unban bitte. Cheats, Hacks, Bugs oder Ähnliches wurde natürlich nicht benutzt.

Mein Ingame-Nick lautet: <b>Nino: 6 years</b>

[=== ENGLISH ===]

Hey guys,

Today i received an automatic ban on your server.
Reason: <i>You were permanently banned for your unusual Killrate</i>
My K/D was approximately 60+/30+. I really enjoy playing on your server and would like to continue to do so and that's why i am asking for a unban. Cheats, Hacks, Bugs or anything like that weren't used.

My in-game nick is: <b>Nino: 6 years</b>

Kanadski_kon
Private
Private

23 Jun 2015, 01:10

I was playing with that player on the server while speaking with him in Teamspeak simultaneously (that's why I wrote this message so quick), when suddenly he got banned for an 'unusual killrate'.
We've been playing for some time with each other and I am sure that he is not using any cheating software.

jerkinsoff
Private
Private

23 Jun 2015, 01:12

I was not playing with them at the moment, but I was chatting with them via the Teamspeak, hearing everything. I know Nino enough to say that he is not using any form of cheats.

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

25 Jun 2015, 12:40

[RC]BooZer
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Addicted
Addicted
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

25 Jun 2015, 23:38

Hi,

there are running some automatic routines on our servers not only just checking the K/D ratio but also keeping an eye on the the time frame it has growed. Obviously you caught by one of these. In most cases such a catch is not a failure. In this way we`re proofing a lot of undetected cheats. Nevertheless it cannot be ruled out that there are some false positives...

So I've lifted the ban - but don't get carried away... Image

Stay Rough & Clever forever!

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

26 Jun 2015, 12:01

Vielen Dank!

Ich hätte da noch zwei kleinere Fragen:

1.) Gibt es bei euch eine Weiße Liste, die gelegentlich kontrolliert und aktualisiert wird? Ansonsten würden ja bereits einmal gebannte Spieler (z.B. Ich :0) nach gewisser Zeit erneut einen Ban erhalten, sofern seine Statistiken nicht zurückgesetzt werden. Oder täusche ich mich hier?

2.) Könnte ich auf eurem TeamSpeak-Server Zugang in den BC2-Kanal erhalten? Ich verständige mich dort seit einigen Wochen mit russischsprachigen Mitspielern, kann aber nicht aus der Lobby.
Wenn dort noch andere Menschen anwesend sind, kommt es zu eine Sprachsalat und die Verständigung wird dadurch etwas beeinträchtigt.

[=== ENGLISH ===]

Thank You!

I would like to ask two other questions:

1.) Do you have a whitelist, which gets checked and updated occasionally? Otherwise unbanned players (e.g. me) would get another ban after a certain time, if the statistics aren't reseted. Or am I wrong?

2.) Could i get access to the BC2-channel on your TeamSpeak-server? Since a couple of weeks I do communicate with some russian-speaking players, but can't switch from the lobby. Sometimes, when there are a few other people talking, it becomes difficult to understand each other due to different languages.

[RC]BooZer
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Addicted
Addicted
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

04 Jul 2015, 18:45

1.) No - there is no whitelist for the automatic routines till now. All those cases will be reviewed again when reappear.

2.) For getting access to other TS channels just follow the hints here: http://www.clusterwars.net/viewtopic.php?t=179 or alternatively in german: http://www.clusterwars.net/viewtopic.php?t=180. But keep in mind that Hunter currently is absent when expecting a quick reply... Image

Stay Rough & Clever forever!

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

22 Sep 2015, 12:34

Hallo zusammen, ich bin's wieder :roll:

Gestern Nacht wurde ich erneut auf eurem Server gebannt.
Wie auch das letzte Mal war der Grund: <i>You were permanently banned for your unusual Killrate</i>

Meine K/D betrug zu dem Zeitpunkt annäherend 65+/35+. Auf dem Server waren 10 +/- 2 Spieler anwesend, die Teams waren relativ gut aus­ba­lan­cie­rt. Ich weiß, dass der automatische Ban ab einem gewissen Schwellenwert (etwa 70 kills) ausgelöst wird und habe daher versucht diese Grenze absichtlich nicht zu überschreiten. Leider habe ich mich dann doch zu sehr in das Spiel vertieft und die K/D aus den Augen verloren ... Mich interessiert die K/D ohnehin nicht sonderlich, weshalb ich sie selten Anschaue.
Die Hohe Anzahl an Kills ist dadurch zustande gekommen, dass wenige Spieler anwesend waren und die Runde sich daher in die Länge zog. Außerdem versuche ich für gewöhnlich in das schwächere bzw. verlierende Team zu wechseln, um die Dynamik aufrecht zu erhalten, wenn die Möglichkeit besteht. (Meistens ist kein Platz vorhanden; das Spiel erlaubt es nicht, weil man "zu oft" gewechselt hat; oder man spielt aktiv mit 3 Freunden im Squad und möchte diesen nur ungerne verlassen). Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, dann konnte ich in der gestrigen Runde zwei Mal das Team wechseln und die Tickets ausgleichen.
Ergebnis: Die Runde wurde länger -> mehr Zeit = mehr Kills -> 70 Kills = Ban ohne Cheats ...

Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn: Bitte hebt den Ban auf. :D

Mein Ingame-Nick lautet: [MytYarm+] <b>Nino: 6 years</b>

[ === === === ENGLISH === === === ]

Hey guys, it's me again :roll:

Yesterday night i have been banned from your server again.
The reason was the same like the last time: <i>You were permanently banned for your unusual Killrate</i>

My K/D was approximately 65+/35+. On the server were 10 +/- 2 players, the teams were relatively well balanced.
I know, that an automatic ban is triggered by a threshold (about 70 kills) and because of that i tried intentionally to avoid trespassing this threshold. Unfortunately i got to much into the game and forgot about my K/D ... I don't care for my K/D anyways, so i check it quite rarely. The high amount of kills was a result of the low number of players and therefor of the long round.
Usually i try to switch to the weaker or losing team to keep the dynamic alive, if i get the opportunity to do so.
(In most cases there is no space; the game doesn't allow it due to frequent switches; or one is actively playing with 3 friends in a squad and don't want to leave it). If i remeber right, in yesterdays round i was able to switch the team twice and balance the tickets out.
Result: The round got longer -> more time = more kills -> 70 kills = ban without cheating ...

Long story short: Please remove the ban. :D

My in-game nick is: [MytYarm+] <b>Nino: 6 years</b>

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

23 Sep 2015, 00:30

Aus irgend einem Grund habe ich wieder Zugang zum Server. :shock:
Vielleicht wurde der Ban auch von einem Admin aufgehoben, der dann einfach noch nicht die Zeit hatte hier bescheid zu sagen? Oder war es ein Server-Fehler? Keine Ahnung ...

Wie dem auch sei, ich kann wieder auf den Server und die Sache ist somit erledigt.
Danke an den unbekannten Erlöser! :wink:

[ === === === === === ENGLISH === === === === === ]

For some reason i can join your server again. :shock:
Maybe one of the admins has removed the ban but hadn't enough time to post about it yet? Or was it a server-error? I have no idea ...

Anyways, i am able to enter the server and therefore this case is done.
Thanks to the unknown savior! :wink:

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

24 Sep 2015, 07:56

Sicher das Du explizit diese Bann Meldung gesehen hast?

Laut meinen Aufzeichnungen gab es keinen Bann aus diesem Grunde für Dich zum besagten Termin.

Sollte ich mich täuschen und mir dieser ominöse "Erlöser" über den Weg laufen, gibts einen Satz heiße Ohren...

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image