Perma-banned on BF vietnam server

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
Thomsters
Private
Private
Favorite Server: BC2 Vietnam
Canada

22 Jul 2016, 05:23

Hi Stratego players and admins,

I've been playing on your servers for awhile and have been playing Bad company 2 vitenam for a good while longer. As a result, I've gotten to be a good player, especially with the helicopter. Tonight I was on a good run with the heli in the Hastings level. Not sure of my k/d ratio, but i'm guessing it was getting high. I do know that I suddenly got kicked off the server with the message that I have been permanently banned due to a suspicious kill streak. I know I was on a good run, but I'm not a new player; not to this server or the game. I have never used any cheats. I have just played the game for a good long while (since it's release) and have gotten good with the various equipment and maps.

Please look into this. I play under the name "green_leaves"

Kind regards,
Thomsters (aka green_leaves)

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

22 Jul 2016, 13:09

Hi Thomsters,

I will lift your ban since it happened to you first time playing here and our records about your player account do not show anything crucial either.

Some more information from my end about the killrate factor:

http://www.clusterwars.net/viewtopic.ph ... t=killrate

Happy gaming!

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Thomsters
Private
Private
Favorite Server: BC2 Vietnam
Canada

22 Jul 2016, 15:08

Hi [RC]Hunter,

Thanks for lifting the ban. I also read through the related post you linked to. I think my case was very similar to armithaeus; similar type of game. Getting the details about why this can happen from you is helpful. Also, want to thank you for providing this free server.

Kind regards,
Thom