nerugaitemenja

information about ban entries on various servers
armithaeus
Private First Class
Private First Class
Germany

17 Oct 2016, 03:11

nerugaitemenja shoots way too accurate and seems to aim always in the correct direction...

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

17 Oct 2016, 07:23

Also known as:

SvemHana
konezsveta
(rfrltlf)=>
ctarper

Suspect gameplay,
previous soldier names show common HS and K/D rates, while the new soldier setup is pretty much off.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
armithaeus
Private First Class
Private First Class
Germany

17 Oct 2016, 17:55

The issue with him is that he seems to sit in one spot (unless killed) and he still managed to instantly headshot me with a G3, no matter from which direction I came. He does not seem to do long range kills, which would make cheating obvious.

I knew where he sat and used instant killing weapons and was still always slower (although I had a better "ping"). However, since he did not move, it was rather easy to blow him up with explosives.

All in all, his "beginner" playstyle does not at all align with accurate headshots and his knowledge about my position (I tried to kill him very often; I would guess 20+ times). I think it is unlikely that I was always spotted or that he could hear me always. And even if he could, I should have a higher chance than 0% to kill him with an instant killing weapon against his G3.