Banned again but i recorded everything!

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
monkeyshotg
Private First Class
Private First Class

23 Oct 2016, 04:09

hey i got banned again on your server and i will provide the video with this ban

<<< VIDEO PROOF!!!

had 1 of the best games ever on the server and i get banned for unusual killstreaks as happend 4 years ago, accept nowadays i stream and record all my gameplay on www.twitch.tv/monkeyshotg22

i appeal for getting unbanned on all servers pls!

Egilan
Private
Private

25 Oct 2016, 19:18

The server should send a message to me to come and show monkey who's the boss instead of letting him rape everyone on the server. :lol: If he hacked, I would go and give him an ass whooping myself!

monkeyshotg
Private First Class
Private First Class

25 Oct 2016, 21:05

anyone still reviewing these automated bans?

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

28 Oct 2016, 07:31

There are plenty of bans on a daily base on our servers.
Depending on the type of applied ban, we may consider ban appeals and when they could be applied.

Based on my own request internally, all K/D ratio ban appeals basically end up on "my plate" for a case review. Depending on how busy I am in real life or how important I consider them, it can require some time before you receive an answer to it.

In your case,
I did not find the time to review your video link, I doubt you are cheating or using macros, you may just had a good round as you wrote yourself. However since you should know about the K/D rules on our servers and what the aim is having them in place and since it happened to you a second time already, the first thing I thought reading your post yesterday was "what does he expect at this point?" ...

@Egilan:
We speak about cheats if somebody uses external tools to take any unfair advantage ingame, while a hack is something completely different.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
monkeyshotg
Private First Class
Private First Class

28 Oct 2016, 21:43

[RC]Hunter wrote:There are plenty of bans on a daily base on our servers.
Depending on the type of applied ban, we may consider ban appeals and when they could be applied.

Based on my own request internally, all K/D ratio ban appeals basically end up on "my plate" for a case review. Depending on how busy I am in real life or how important I consider them, it can require some time before you receive an answer to it.

In your case,
I did not find the time to review your video link, I doubt you are cheating or using macros, you may just had a good round as you wrote yourself. However since you should know about the K/D rules on our servers and what the aim is having them in place and since it happened to you a second time already, the first thing I thought reading your post yesterday was "what does he expect at this point?" ...

@Egilan:
We speak about cheats if somebody uses external tools to take any unfair advantage ingame, while a hack is something completely different.

well hunter the answer is simple: ive chosen live streaming over recording and uploading videos weekly to prove a point even for other admins that banned me before this was good anough reason and evidence that showed i never cheated before and any player in the game or admin can watch and even rewatch all my gameplays ive played so far on or check the highlghts also for great moments this we do in my clan TWITCH to proof a point that we play without cheats as ive also always done in the passed but this makes it 10x more easyier to proof it for myself when being accussed by other.

monkeyshotg
Private First Class
Private First Class

30 Oct 2016, 20:14

im not sure if your reading or watched the video yet, but i would like to hear from you again Hunter

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

03 Nov 2016, 07:47

Not really, because I do not consider it any important watching your videos.
I sneak into the posted link and it confirms what I wrote above.

For the time being your bans are not lifted.

=]RC[= Hunter

monkeyshotg
Private First Class
Private First Class

04 Nov 2016, 11:42

[RC]Hunter wrote:Not really, because I do not consider it any important watching your videos.
I sneak into the posted link and it confirms what I wrote above.

For the time being your bans are not lifted.

so your pretty much saying, your a good player not cheatting, but your K/D is too good to play for on my server.... even if you proof stream and record all your gameplay.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

04 Nov 2016, 22:10

I wrote above that it did not happen to you the first time and you had nothing else to do than to repeat it?

Sorry, but for me this qualifies more than enough to keep you out for the moment. I do not really care much if you cheat(ed) or not in this case.

=]RC[= Hunter

monkeyshotg
Private First Class
Private First Class

05 Nov 2016, 07:32

[RC]Hunter wrote:I wrote above that it did not happen to you the first time and you had nothing else to do than to repeat it?

Sorry, but for me this qualifies more than enough to keep you out for the moment. I do not really care much if you cheat(ed) or not in this case.

you're just using the same system as kumare has, get too many kills to fast and your out but with your server its 70kills or more and your banned even when you ask for an unban... kumare atleast has the decency to unban me again (like every week, but he still does it)