admin falsely perma banned me

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
Honkkeli

07 Mar 2017, 16:07

yesterday i was happy, so i player better than normally, some rage kid admin banned me for "hacking". i never use any hacks, im not even good in this game, so i got wrongly banned, i really like your server its fun to play in, but now i cant play anymore, so can some nice admin unban player named Honkkeli, so i can play with you again , ty

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

07 Mar 2017, 16:40

It would be ideal you would name the server you are referring to ...

I was almost on my way closing your post, since you must be mistaken. There are no rage kid admins monitoring our servers ...

However I was then checking the banlists of all our BC2 servers (since you posted into our Bad Company 2 server section) and it seems you got banned on our Vietnam server. Here the next wrong statement happened, you were not banned for hacking either ...

Using the forum search for the killrate factor can help and for example allows you to find this post:

http://www.clusterwars.net/viewtopic.ph ... t=killrate

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Honkkeli

07 Mar 2017, 17:35

[RC]Hunter wrote:It would be ideal you would name the server you are referring to ...

I was almost on my way closing your post, since you must be mistaken. There are no rage kid admins monitoring our servers ...

However I was then checking the banlists of all our BC2 servers (since you posted into our Bad Company 2 server section) and it seems you got banned on our Vietnam server. Here the next wrong statement happened, you were not banned for hacking either ...

Using the forum search for the killrate factor can help and for example allows you to find this post:

http://www.clusterwars.net/viewtopic.ph ... t=killrate
yes, it was vietnam server bc2 , unsual killrate or something it says. its actually quite easy to get high killrate, just have good aim and dont do mistakes so you dont die. btw am i now unbanned or what?

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

10 Mar 2017, 16:32

I don´t think so, like you surely noticed already.

topic closed

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image