about my ban

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
Honkkeli

11 Mar 2017, 09:22

so why you refuse to remove my ban, whats your problem? i already said im not hacker, im just normal player and i would like to play again in your server, thats all.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

13 Mar 2017, 17:16

Opening multiple topics or catching existing threads for your personal purpose does not lead to anything.

Reading from you only about bad admins, being a super skilled player and being removed because " it seems he wants to permanently remove skilled players from his server" ... well even if I do smile the moment I read it, I seriously question myself how selfish you are. Neither myself nor any other assisting admin was playing rounds with you on our servers as far as I can tell and I even took the time to explain you what happened ...

With the attitude you showed in various posts, you played your last card.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Honkkeli

13 Mar 2017, 18:29

[RC]Hunter wrote:Opening multiple topics or catching existing threads for your personal purpose does not lead to anything.

Reading from you only about bad admins, being a super skilled player and being removed because " it seems he wants to permanently remove skilled players from his server" ... well even if I do smile the moment I read it, I seriously question myself how selfish you are. Neither myself nor any other assisting admin was playing rounds with you on our servers as far as I can tell and I even took the time to explain you what happened ...

With the attitude you showed in various posts, you played your last card.
fuck you then you bully loser, i hope muslims rape your whore mother hahahahahah

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Favorite Server: BC2
Germany

Contributor

Membership

13 Mar 2017, 19:03

Honkkeli wrote:fuck you then you bully loser, i hope muslims rape your whore mother hahahahahah

No offence though. :D

MattBaker1995
Private First Class
Private First Class

29 Mar 2017, 20:41

You should be permanently removed from this page...