Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Favorite Server: BC2
Germany

Contributor

Membership

17 Apr 2017, 00:28

Hello everyone.

Today I have played two rounds versus [KAKI] PEPE13_REAL on White Pass, who seems to use an aimbot.
His stats may not look very suspect at first (k/d = 3.39 with total kills of 424), but if you take a look at his headshot-ratio, you might rethink. His worst hs-ratio is 61.90% with XM8 LMG, all other weapons are similar and can even go up to 100%. When i was playing, he used AN-94 (63.70% at 303 kills).

Both entire rounds he was camping on top of the cliffs at A/C and shooting through bushes and trees from very far distances and always killing directly with headshots. At first i thought i was spotted etc., but there was no chance anybody could have spotted me at the different places i was hiding at. He was the only one, who was killing me (always with headshots). I wasn't even able to see him, except for the rough direction the bullets came from. Some other players did notice that too.
I decided to record him, but unfortunately he left a few minutes after i started recording, so i couldn't get any footage, but in my opinion it was obvious, that he was aimbotting.

It would be nice, if you could take a look at this player.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

17 Apr 2017, 17:12

Thanks for the report nino.