Banned from vietnam server

Alles zum Spiel Bad Company 2 sowie unseren damit verbundenen Servern
---
All about the game Bad Company 2 as well our related game servers
Werstin
Private
Private

30 Aug 2017, 19:30

Hi, i was banned quite a long time ago on the vietnam server for unusual killrate with the huey. Nowadays i only play heli when there are very skilled players on the other team, can i get unbanned please? I'm forced to play the modded servers these days which are fun but i miss regular vietnam.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

01 Sep 2017, 15:32

So after a year playing modded servers you come back asking for access... I quickly reviewed your stats and a 4.5x K/D based on plenty of Huey kills is what I found - like written in these boards already, the main aim of the so called "unusual killrate" is catching cheating players, but it does catch by 50% players with a bad play style as well and regardless the shrinking amount of players these days, we do not wish to have these characters back on our server to be honest. Stay at your modded servers if you have to ...

Modded servers are the worst that happened to the BC2 players community since the release of Bad Company 2 seven years ago, not because of being modded and having bad features, because of splitting an already small community even more and therefore creating a possible faster decease for both parts, the regular and the modded player base of BC2.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Werstin
Private
Private

01 Sep 2017, 18:43

[RC]Hunter wrote:So after a year playing modded servers you come back asking for access... I quickly reviewed your stats and a 4.5x K/D based on plenty of Huey kills is what I found - like written in these boards already, the main aim of the so called "unusual killrate" is catching cheating players, but it does catch by 50% players with a bad play style as well and regardless the shrinking amount of players these days, we do not wish to have these characters back on our server to be honest. Stay at your modded servers if you have to ...

Modded servers are the worst that happened to the BC2 players community since the release of Bad Company 2 seven years ago, not because of being modded and having bad features, because of splitting an already small community even more and therefore creating a possible faster decease for both parts, the regular and the modded player base of BC2.

OK! just thought i'd give it a shot since i miss playing with some regulars there, but if you don't want skilled players that's your prerogative. As i stated, i used to go very heavy on the huey when i was still not an expert at it but i saw that everyone on the server would leave so i stopped. These days im going for platinums on all guns, which i have almost completed. I will have to stay at my modded, populated, but noob filled servers then.