MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Favorite Server: BC2
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

07 Jan 2018, 22:14

Hello RC folks! It's been very long since i opened a post here. Don't know why but it took a couple of minutes for me to find that ''post new topic button''. xD
First of all, happy new year everyone! How is everyone doing? What are you guys doing or playing lately?
As of myself, i returned to BFBC2 Vietnam a couple days ago. A bird told me that Vietnam is great around this time of the year. :)

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

09 Jan 2018, 15:51

>What are you guys doing or playing lately?
Playing a MMRPG.
Too bad the hardest difficulty possible has been assigned to my character during creation.

Right now I am stuck in a maze-like dungeon. There is no possibility i could avoid, so the only option I have is to pass it somehow, but it's tricky at the moment - additionally to many obstacles and traps, I get cursed by ghosts and hidden demons debuffing me constantly.

Glad I got blessed by the highest God, so that the debuffs won't affect me as much and giving me a bonus to health-regeneration and even immunities to various types of poison - I wouldn't have a chance without.

At the moment I am trying to complete a few quests to gain some experience, level up and finally get through this dungeon. However, on my way I encountered a divine being, who showed me the upcoming path after this dungeon, which made me hope to find some rare drops and giving me the opportunity to prepare myself better, since the future will be a much bigger challenge than this one. Nonetheless I am looking forward to complete it.

This game is much more difficult than any Dark Souls game, but I recommend it nevertheless.
It's called Life, if you are interested.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

09 Jan 2018, 18:21

Hello Mert,

Welcome back so to speak ... I was a bit wondering what you were up to all last months.

Nino,
Life is strange, is not it? ;-) (Link)

Got rather busy myself since October last year, I hope this will sort out somehow soon to be honest ... :smoke:

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

09 Jan 2018, 20:35

[RC]Hunter wrote:I was a bit wondering what you were up to all last months.
He couldn't visit us, because he was camping somewhere as always. ;D
[RC]Hunter wrote:Life is strange, is not it? ;-) (Link)
Got rather busy myself [...]
Indeed, it's a big mystery. ))
I see you are playing the MMRPG, too. ;)

Best wishes to all of you!

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

10 Jan 2018, 10:44

Nino-6-years wrote:>What are you guys doing or playing lately?
Playing a MMRPG.
Too bad the hardest difficulty possible has been assigned to my character during creation.

Right now I am stuck in a maze-like dungeon. There is no possibility i could avoid, so the only option I have is to pass it somehow, but it's tricky at the moment - additionally to many obstacles and traps, I get cursed by ghosts and hidden demons debuffing me constantly.

Glad I got blessed by the highest God, so that the debuffs won't affect me as much and giving me a bonus to health-regeneration and even immunities to various types of poison - I wouldn't have a chance without.

At the moment I am trying to complete a few quests to gain some experience, level up and finally get through this dungeon. However, on my way I encountered a divine being, who showed me the upcoming path after this dungeon, which made me hope to find some rare drops and giving me the opportunity to prepare myself better, since the future will be a much bigger challenge than this one. Nonetheless I am looking forward to complete it.

This game is much more difficult than any Dark Souls game, but I recommend it nevertheless.
It's called Life, if you are interested.
I was trying to guess the name of the game in my mind until you said it's life. xD
I thought for a second you were playing Darkest Dungeon. :)

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

10 Jan 2018, 10:46

[RC]Hunter wrote:Hello Mert,

Welcome back so to speak ... I was a bit wondering what you were up to all last months.

Nino,
Life is strange, is not it? ;-) (Link)

Got rather busy myself since October last year, I hope this will sort out somehow soon to be honest ... :smoke:
Yeah, Life is Strange is a great game. Did not played it but heard beautiful things about that. :)

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

10 Jan 2018, 10:48

Btw, i do not like the word camping, i use moving slowly and tacticaly. xD

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

10 Jan 2018, 17:24

> Darkest Dungeon

Never heard of this game before. But it's no wonder, since I don't consider myself a gamer and miss most trends and novelties from the gaming industry. :D

I can name only 2 PC games, that are really enjoyable and have a high replay-factor.
However PS1, which will always be my favorite console, had plenty of great titles ... oh, those time. :D

MertAndacKilicTR
Private First Class
Private First Class
Turkey

Contributor

Membership

10 Jan 2018, 22:03

Nino-6-years wrote:> Darkest Dungeon

Never heard of this game before. But it's no wonder, since I don't consider myself a gamer and miss most trends and novelties from the gaming industry. :D

I can name only 2 PC games, that are really enjoyable and have a high replay-factor.
However PS1, which will always be my favorite console, had plenty of great titles ... oh, those time. :D
2 games? One is BFBC2 i guess, what's the other one? I'm curious. :D

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

11 Jan 2018, 12:41

MertAndacKilicTR wrote:2 games? One is BFBC2 i guess, what's the other one? I'm curious. :D
Exactly, you are right about BC2. :D I dislike singleplayer and vietnam though.

The other one is Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (2001). However not just the original title, but enhanced with a great mod called MedianXL. Usually I don't like RPG/Hack 'n' Slay games, because they are straight forwards and mainly just klicking on enemies (no real challange). But this game has something unique to it, especially the mod providing a better AI, lots of new content and game mechanics. It's no longer just running around and finding good gear, but strategy and skill aswell.

The mod is still in development though and hopefully will be released in 2018 (MedianXL Sigma, if someone is interested.)