SDM Server

Alles zum Spiel Bad Company 2 sowie unseren damit verbundenen Servern
---
All about the game Bad Company 2 as well our related game servers
Virus1980
Private
Private

11 Mar 2016, 14:02

Hi men, recently your squad death match sever started running with all maps. But as long as i remember the only map was isla, which was awesome, since the other maps barely suit this game mode. Many good people used to play there, but now they have no place to go. So i ask you to set only isla again.
Thanks.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

11 Mar 2016, 14:38

This is not true I am afraid.

For the winter season White Pass got added as well for alternative Arica Harbor, but not all maps. Both maps are good for SDM matches. But this has been reverted back to Isla only since some days already.

But honestly "Many good people" cannot be so super good, if they don´t keep on playing just because an another map got added. This puts the "Many good people" level into question to be honest.

If there are certain game modes or maps requested, people could always support the server owners with their requests and some donations to keep the server(s) online. Others than that, I can tell you that the BC2 SDM is on our list again to be shut down in the near future perhaps, unless we notice any demand for it.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image