Staff Sergeant
Favorite Server: BC2
Germany

Contributor

Membership

24 Feb 2021, 18:27

Makkan wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 11:22
I usually use my one "free base kill" per game, to kill guys like sniper otan or rapiero 8)

That's the only right thing to do. :D

Makkan
Private First Class
Private First Class
Sweden

Contributor

Membership

25 Feb 2021, 16:35

Nino-6-years wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 18:27

That's the only right thing to do. :D
I am very aware of the fact that the base rape protection rule never will be changed, but this is the least i could do in the name of justice :biggrin: I believe it's my right to kill them if they can kill me. The tricky part is especially with tank campers. Shoot an RPG, they repair it. Send mortar strike, the move the tank and then repair it. The only way to take out i tank camper in the base by myself is to sneak all the way up there, planting a C4 and then detonate it from distance. And this is very difficult on most maps.

Regarding annoying players like sniper otan, cathy craggs and rapiero: Yes, they are annoying as hell. They bring no progress for their team at all and are basically there to mess with us. But this is fine with me, because this is their idea of enjoying the game and having fun just like i have mine. I too have my way of playing. I can be pretty ego sometimes working around flags, killing base campers, hiding on roofs (C house at Alta is mine). Because thats the way im having fun. We cant afford to loose players these days, and I think everyone has the right to play as they feel. But, it is annoying as hell and i kind of want to kill them all the time :twisted:

I believe this cathy craggs player is just trying to prove a point by getting many points in the game without kills. And yeah it would actually be really nice if we could punish or forbid supid reviving and brainless acting like that.

Anyway, players will always be pain in the ass by talking shit, camping, mucking around etc. This is part of online gaming. Cant believe i've been playing this game on and off for almost 11 years now. I love the game, this server, and all the nice players that still comes here to have fun together.

neet
Private First Class
Private First Class
India

Contributor

Membership

03 Mar 2021, 06:07

Yes arpihun is back.
Just like you said @Nino-6-years

rest it's admins @[RC]Hunter 's decision what he would like to do with him also.

Nino-6-years
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Germany

Contributor

Membership

05 Mar 2021, 22:27

arpihun.jpg
arpihun.jpg (70.52 KiB) Viewed 4861 times
Seems like he got lazy with the building above.
If I ought to rate his demolition job, I would rate it 9/11.

neet
Private First Class
Private First Class
India

Contributor

Membership

06 Mar 2021, 09:54

:bash: