auto banned - too many warning for bad language

questions, comments, problems ? general topics about the Battlefield 3 game and our servers, English/German speaking board *** old game - no more servers - good memories - board locked ***
strippervicar
Private
Private

31 Jul 2015, 10:08

Guys

I have been baned from your sever for the Subject reason.

I offer no excuses. I did swear, or curse and I got banned for it. However, I very much enjoy playing on your server and I would like to apologise for my behaviour. I understand your rules and would request that you consider lifting my ban.

If given a second chance I will ensure the rules are followed and will not repeat my poor behaviour.

many thanks

Strippervicar

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

31 Jul 2015, 11:52

If this is your first time ban for bad language, it will automatically lift after 3 hours.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
strippervicar
Private
Private

31 Jul 2015, 14:29

Hunter

Thanks for the response.

Strippervicar

Anonymous

31 Aug 2015, 09:15

i dont want unbann! i wanna say its shitty server, u allow cheats, and baserape and when players rage bcuz its not normal then u bann those players....i even talked once with a admin when he was online (once in a lifetime) in game and he was talking to the guy that was baseraping like its his brother or something..and admin was almost begging him to try not to do that...i was like WT actuall F!!!i wish they're some rules for servers and admins to be subjective..not doing this crap..ruining the game which is 100 times better than bf4 or any other fps out there..just burry ur self;badmins, kidmins, or whatever u want it to be..PERIOD!

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

31 Aug 2015, 12:52

Funny post to be honest.
How can you blaim yourself to know an admin being ingame performing various actions? You don´t know anything about it.

Stop drinking or taking those pills you know?

I will research your player account if my time permits to perm ban you on our lovely servers. In case you did not read the topic of course ... but I bet you did not.

Let me limit your account on this forum as well, I am tired of people with such a iimited mind and too low level of intelligence.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image