I got banned from the Isla Inocentes!

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
Anonymous

10 Feb 2013, 14:52

Hello and thanks for coming.

I am VERY active on your server and always play with a KD above 2-3. People constantly call me hacker there, but please. Are you guys really that bad that you permanent ban me for a 20 kill streak? I was playing Assault, running and just chilling, picking up kills and tried to have a good time. So please, tell me what the problem is and i can explain, coz im NOT a cheater/hacker!

Please answer me.

Greetings: McVellet

+ that a hacker wouldnt have 2.5 in KD, would be much more!

Anonymous

10 Feb 2013, 22:10

Anybody who can unban me?..

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

13 Feb 2013, 23:09

McVellet wrote:Are you guys really that bad that you permanent ban me for a 20 kill streak?
Reading the map name I believe you are referring to the BC2 SDM Server?
Surely we are banning as a matter of principal all players which are killing us ...

In fact none of us is currently playing BC2 SDM anymore, therefore surely none of us was online and got killed by your glory skills ...

There are a couple of automatic routines in place not only purely checking K/D ratios but also taking the time frame they happened in mind. My guess is you got caught by this. Mostly this is not a wrong happening and did proof a lot of undetected cheats ...

This is your soldier name ingame as well? I may look it up once time permits.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
Anonymous

14 Feb 2013, 08:10

Yes, my name is ''McVellet'', and can't you unban me right now? And i believe it was someone with the =RC= clan tag there.