Got banned :(

Want to know what happened ? Raise your voice here and appeal if you believe the ban was made in error.
mans51
Private
Private

07 May 2016, 04:45

I got banned for killling some 70 dudes in a very close game.. could that permaban be undone? pretty please? I just did very well is all :( you know I'm the number 4 or some player on the server.. //TheSoaringEagle

mans51
Private
Private

08 May 2016, 20:49

Okay, so is there any moderators around here? if you check my stats that's basically the top of how I can perform, however if both teams fight to the point that they deplete their tickets this may happen... and it did. Sorry for wasting your time, next time I'll try to just rejoin the server before hitting that 70 kill ceiling.

Ladypunish
Private First Class
Private First Class

11 May 2016, 21:14

Hey Mans :) You have to wait a bit ^^ The Admins are not dayly online :)
Ah und Hey Stratego Team ^^ Er ist kein Hacker :D

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

13 May 2016, 10:42

Not replying daily does not mean not being online these days.
The response time is triggered by the post itself and its attitude.

In this forum you will find plenty of posts in regards to the killrate check, I just copy and paste what I replied in previous topics:

Yep, the 70 kills counter did the trigger ...

I set it this way since if you achieve so many kills in a round in relation to the ticket ratio I defined, you either:

1) cheat
2) play unbalanced teams and rape the opposing side instead switching sides to make it interesting
3) pimp your stats or play at all costs regardless the lower player count on the server

While 3rd happened to you, does not mean you cheat. Its just a bad timing doing so at night times, if player counts are usually much less (EU time zones). I would have no respect and don´t lift a ban in example, if such a behavior will be performed during so called seeding times ... means if somebody tries to fill the server with players in morning or early noon hours - in case it emptied during the night.

Usually an overkill in player powers on one side only leads to a dead of the server within a short time period. This might help me to avoid it, besides hunting some high K/Ds which are a bit unusual in conquest game mode or recording a specific amount of kills in a certain time period and some other sweat algorithms.

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
mans51
Private
Private

14 May 2016, 03:07

if I remember correctly it was extremely close, within 20 tickets or so between the teams on a full server... I totally understand the 70 limit, I've seen it swat a few aimbots.