battle feild veitnam [ranger] elite friendly match

use this board to schedule your battles against other players or clans on stratego servers
Anonymous

01 Aug 2008, 18:14

hi

our clan is looking for some friendly matches please contact us at http://75thrr.890m.com/ or contact me on xfire at B1ackadder or just leave a message here and i will contact you back

thx
adder

=|C*G*A|= Elias Col
Corporal
Corporal

01 Aug 2008, 19:24

Hey Adder,

cool you followed my proposal. Maybe some are interested. If some clans need a substitute ---> feel free to ask me :-)

(By the way: Adder's X-Fire: b1ackadder)

iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

03 Aug 2008, 11:43

friendly match, when? now, tomorrow? lol im up for it :D

btw due to clan sizes on stratego and the usual problems gettin all ppl together i think it would be helpful to play as <FoS> "Friends of Stratego", according to the xfire group.

Anonymous

03 Aug 2008, 15:37

i am looking for clans to play against would your clan be up for it

=|C*G*A|= Elias Col
Corporal
Corporal

03 Aug 2008, 18:52

iD wrote: btw due to clan sizes on stratego and the usual problems gettin all ppl together i think it would be helpful to play as <FoS> "Friends of Stratego", according to the xfire group.
Nice idea, i would like to play too, if i am invited. Adder, how many players do we need? I think in the evening would be the best time? 20:00 MET? Each Team choses one map, with sidechange?

I hope their will be some more responses.

Greetings

iD
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

04 Aug 2008, 19:41

[RANGER] Adder wrote:i am looking for clans to play against would your clan be up for it
if we keep it limited to the rather small clans playin on stratego, it will only be a very small scrim. biggest group is eon havin 8 members, of which 2 r completely inactive, 2 more r rather inactive. so the max number of players i can get is 6, probably less, cuz not all will be available. a scrim 6 vs 6 would be rather boring imo, u would hardly ever find an enemy. lol.

i would like to see a scrim of at least 10vs10, better 15vs15. therefore i recommend to do it [RANGER] vs <FoS> (which includes DSJ, RC, CGA, EON. i guess u wanna do it conquest, one map per team, 2 rounds per map. let me know if u wanna do it different.

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

05 Aug 2008, 15:07

[RANGER] Adder wrote:hi

our clan is looking for some friendly matches please contact us at http://75thrr.890m.com/ or contact me on xfire at B1ackadder or just leave a message here and i will contact you back

thx
adder
Hi Adder,

welcome here and good to see your post.
I had a brief look at your website link.

About how many players for a battle you are talking about ? I am definately looking forward to some nice matches on either server(s), since I am back from to many days not playing. :P

Besides that I am a bit late stepping in here due to my absence but Elias and iD pretty much wrote already what I would tend to say as well.

Anonymous

05 Aug 2008, 15:56

right go for 10v10 and i will give you a date tomorrow when we have sorted who playin we will be on ower server

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

06 Aug 2008, 11:11

Roger that. Waiting for your feedback.