Military Experiance!

misc topics / allgemeine Themen
War_Pig
Private First Class
Private First Class
United States of America

02 Feb 2009, 18:38

I Have had BFV Since it first came out. But up until Recently Have I started PLaying Online!
I Spent 5 years in the Army! For 6 months I was a door gunner on a 74' Huey. I had a Blast. It was the Best time of my life. I actually Couldnt sleep at night I was so excited to goto work and FLY!
I was stationed in Hohenfels Germany as a OPFOR Souldier for 3 years! I spent Everday on the Battlefield!
We faught Against Germans, Russions, Swiss, Chechs, Just about everybody in Europe came to fight us. I love the realisim That BFV has.
Ask me about how we kept score and how the kills in real life Simalation was. It too much to describe on a rant. It was basicly like a laser tag for big boys.

I was curious How many other Peeps on here have been in the military!

On another note! I have to give my gratitude and thx to German folks for the best 3 years of my life They know how to run a country! Gotta love that Autobahn!

[RC]Hunter
Site Admin
Sergeant
Sergeant
Favorite Server: All of them
Germany

Networker

Contributor

Membership

Loading…

02 Feb 2009, 21:40

Hey and welcome War Pig,
kinda funny reading your lines, I am still smiling...

So an another one on my list enjoying the german Autobahn´s, well especially knowing about the "waste of material" in the US, all those nice highways but all the time I drove there I was afraid of the coops catching me for speeding ... so you made it back since then to Germany ? You would be surprised, still we got the Autobahn of course, however they start to introduce more and more speed limit restrictions ... ALMOST EVERYWHERE if you ask me ... I love driving fast and spending the fuel.

:smoke:

Hunter

=]RC[= Hunter
skill is not an unlock ... see ya on the battlefields

Image * Image * Image * Image
War_Pig
Private First Class
Private First Class
United States of America

03 Feb 2009, 01:49

Ill Never forget for as long as I live 1st getting my first BMW! Then driving It on the autobahn! It was a nice Red 1980 Bmw 323I. Awesome car! To me it was like a little Musclecar. German Engerneering at its finest! To Drive a german Car is to know what an awesome force the Panzer must have been.

On another note. I cant see my crosshares on the screen. I have to guess where I am shooting. It is making it hard. PLus How do I pick stuff up. I lost my manual. I used to keep all my game boxes all nice and neat on a shelf. I guess I am getting lazy in my old age.